- borrowing money from china to buy oil from middle east. that has to change.Meredith said it.
- [. . .] bold, new strategy to empower America: 100% of energy electricity and renewable and carbon-free sources within 10 years.
- Has he been talking with Boone Pickens? I hope so.
- Wind, solar, etc. getting cheaper and cheaper.
Dammit, CNN cut him off and now I’m watching McCain at a Kansas City Town Hall meeting talking about dependency on foreign oil and alternative energy resources and nuclear power. [ . . . ] Wow, CNN - this is sooooo much more important than a new energy initiative proposed by a former presidential candidate. Morons.
* Read a transcript of the speech.
Photo by Jotman shows fireworks on the Fourth of July, 2008.